We wanted to share this infographic created by MADE Cymru’s Glyn Jenkins – a visual way to communicate the benefits of working with MADE Cymru and how we can support you.
Welsh manufacturers are already experiencing the positive economic impact of our courses and R&D projects. Some of the key facts in the visual are:
- Companies can benefit from £4m worth of cutting-edge advanced manufacturing equipment
- Our courses are currently fully funded for eligible businesses – you really can study for an MSc worth £10k
- The MADE Cymru team has over 150 years of manufacturing industry experience between them
- The value of the R&D projects to date exceeds £150,000
- The impact of these R&D projects is worth over £5 million to companies
- We collaborate with over 25 external stakeholders pan Wales, from industry bodies to Welsh Government
- We’re actively engaging with over 250 manufacturing companies in Wales
And a popular fact with our current students is:
- Students are eligible for an NUS card with over 350 exclusive discounts!
We’d love to talk to you about how we can support you (now or in the future). For an informal chat, send us an email MADE@uwtsd.ac.uk call us 01792 481199 or complete the form below.
MADE Cymru is a suite of programmes designed to navigate organisations through Industry 4.0 via collaborative research & development and upskilling. Part/Fully Funded by the European Social Fund/European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government. Delivered by University of Wales Trinity Saint David.