MADE Cymru has part and fully funded places available on our Innovation Management and/or Upskilling for Industry 4.0 – short or long courses. Starting June 4th. You’ll be joining a class with some fantastic Welsh organisations who have already signed up – a great networking opportunity. Our current students are from a huge range of sectors and job roles.
- The courses are only fully funded for a couple more months – you really can study for an MSc worth over £10k
- All courses are online/flexible – learn from anywhere
- They are designed by industry experts and are very practical – apply what you are learning straight away
- Collaborate with your classmates who are from a variety of different sectors – automotive, textiles, Welsh Government, health, food, construction
- Our students’ first projects alone are estimated to be worth over £1m to their businesses
- Students have access to extensive online resources worth over £800,000
- Sign up as many employees as you wish
- All courses certified by University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The courses we offer are:
- Continuous Improvement with Industry 4.0 (Certificate 40 credits Level 5)
- Smart Manufacturing with Industry 4.0 (Certificate 40 credits Level 7)
- Industry 4.0 Advanced Manufacturing (MSc Level 7) – option to study individual modules if desired
- Business Improvement with Innovation Management (Certificate 40 credits Level 7)
- International Innovation Management (MSc Level 7)
Send us an email MADE@uwtsd.ac.uk or call 01792 481199 and we can send you individual course brochures. Please share with anyone who might be interested.